Securely Purchase Tickets
and Subscriptions Here
One for the Road / The Lover
APRIL 25 - MAY 19, 2013
An Extra Week of Shows. Now 4 Weekends to Choose From.
for more information about the show.
Our ticketing company has updated their software and it is not compatible with some browsers. If your browser does not give you the option to select seats yourself, please call our box office at (831) 425-7506 to purchase your seats. (Your browser may give you the option to choose "best available" seats, however the seats it shows may not be correct). Vendini is working on this issue and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Get discounted tickets plus numerous other benefits.
Adult Subscription $100
Senior/Student Subscription $80
- Priority to reserve preferred seats
- Same seats for same night/same week-end of each production; best available seating at other times.
- 18-23% discount off single ticket price
- Exchange dates at any time up to 24 hours before subscription performance
- Advance notice of bonus events
- Quarterly newsletter about JTC activities
- Subscriber-bring-a-friend: subscriber rate for one friend per show in the subscription series; must be purchased by subscriber and be for the same show as the subscriber is attending
Current and new subscribers may purchase subscriptions in two ways:
- Call the box office at (831) 425-7506.
- Download this , complete it and mail to JTC, P.O. Box 1080, Santa Cruz, CA 95061, with your check or credit card information.
- Use the purchase link below. If you purchase on-line, you will not choose your seats at the time of purchase; the box office will contact you to ask your seating preference.
to see a of the theatre
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS: Current subscribers will receive a renewal invitation package when they attend ONE FOR THE ROAD / THE LOVER or via mail by May 20, 2012, and may also renew by using the form provided in the invitation package. Please renew by June 15, 2012, to ensure best seating selection.
NEW SUBSCRIBERS: If you purchase your subscription on-line, the box office will contact you after June 15 to ask your seating preference. Regardless of how you puchase your subscription, seat assignments for all new subscribers will be processed after June 15, 2012, in the order your original subscription purchase was received.
Each production has three weeks of performances (dates for each subscription are listed below; see the season page for each show's individual calendar). Choose the week (first, second, or third) and the day (Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Sun) you would like to attend. You will have the same seats for each performance. If you would like to choose different weeks and/or days for each production, please call the box office at (831) 425-7506 to purchase your subscription, but please note the same seats for each show cannot be guaranteed.
Due to a scheduling conflict, the Third Thursday and Third Friday of What The Butler Saw will take place on May 22 and May 23. The Third Saturday and Third Sunday will remain on the weekend of May 17 and May 18. Please see the May calendar.
* Preview: the first performance with an audience before opening night.
**Opening: have a celebratory glass of champagne and chocolate truffles with the cast after the show.
***Talk-Back: stay after the play for a discussion with the cast and director.